The end of the year provides an opportunity for us all to reflect and look back on our highlights.
- 16 December December 2016 Entering into the festivities in December 2016.
- 16 December November 2016 In November 2016 school was filled with singers, musicians, dancers, and a variety of more unusual acts, preparing for their chance to shine at our biennial Talent Show in aid of Children in Need.
- 16 December October 2016 In October 2016 we celebrated the 50th anniversary of comprehensive education in Cirencester.
- 16 December September 2016 In September 2016 our Year 7 cohort joined us full time and, having spent two half terms at Deer Park, we are pleased to share that they have settled in well, and are fully engaged in school life with their learning in lessons and with the wider activities outside the class.
- 16 December August 2016 In August 2016 our Class of 2016 received their GCSE Results and we were delighted to share in their joy as they opened their envelopes, congratulated and supported each other.
- 16 December July 2016 During Enrichment Week in July 2016 all pupils at Cirencester Deer Park School were off timetable and learning new skills, experiencing new situations and developing resilience, independence and confidence.
- 16 December June 2016 Returning to school in June 2016 after the half term break is always good as pupils are particularly energised by Summer - and the start of their new timetables as they move up a year - and the school athletics season is well underway, as well as cricket, rounders and tennis.
- 16 December May 2016 In May 2016 we celebrated the end of Key Stage 3 for our Year 9 pupils before they move into Key Stage 4 and embark on their GCSE courses in June.
- 16 December April 2016 In April 2016, we commemorated 400 years since the death of William Shakespeare, England’s most celebrated dramatist and poet.
- 16 December March 2016 In March 2016 pupils and staff took part in our first main charity fundraiser of the year, Sport Relief.
- 16 December February 2016 In February 2016 pupils enjoyed the first of many international opportunities available to those at Deer Park. As 2016 ends, the ability to appreciate, value and respect different cultures, religions and languages seems more crucial to pupils in modern Britain.
- 16 December January 2016 In January 2016 we announced that we would be trialling having a School Dog. Nearly a year later we are all amazed at the impact that Denzil and Cosmo have had on our school community!