Enrichment Week 2019
During the week commencing 1 July 2019 all pupils at Cirencester Deer Park School were off timetable and learning new skills, experiencing new situations and developing resilience, independence and confidence. Whilst our (new) Year 11 pupils were on Work Experience, our pupils in (new) Years 8 to 10 were taking part in Enrichment Week.
News stories will be published below.
- 23 July Water sports Learning new skills and working as a team
- 19 July Normandy, France Voyage en France
- 19 July Expressive Arts Project Creativity in Expressive Arts
- 19 July M-A-S-S-I-V-E Multi Activities Skills Successes Initiative Variety Excitement
- 18 July Rheinland, Germany Gute Reise nach Deutschland
- 18 July STEM Week The (new) Year 10 2019 STEM Week was an Enrichment Week of fun and varied activities covering different elements of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths aiming to give STEM enthusiasts an insight into the world of engineering and problem solving.
- 18 July DofE Bronze Award Training for Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Practice Expedition
- 17 July Baking Challenge On your marks, get set, bake!
- 12 July ToothpastE Project International toothpaste project
- 12 July Castles and Coasts, Wales Learning about the social history and landscape of Wales
- 12 July Aim for the Stars Our (new) Year 8 pupils were amazing during Enrichment Week 2019 (1-5 July) and they rose to the challenges of the 'Aim for the Stars' activities. The weather was great and pupils demonstrated resilience, team work and creativity over the whole week.
- 08 July Enrichment Week 2019 More than the visible curriculum