Enrichment Week 2019 Preview
More than a visible curriculum
During week commencing Monday 1 July 2019, pupils and staff alike from Cirencester Deer Park School will be off timetable and taking part in Enrichment Week activities (new Years 8 to 10) or Work Experience (new Year 11).
Activities for 2019:
- New Year 8: Aim for the Stars
- New Year 9: Theatre Project
- New Year 9: France - Normandy
- New Year 9: Germany - Rheinland
- New Year 9: M-A-S-S-I-V-E
- New Year 9: Wales - Castles, Peaks and Coasts
- New Year 10: Baking Challenge
- New Year 10: DofE Bronze Award
- New Year 10: STEM
- New Year 10: Watersports
- New Year 11: Work Experience.
The week is a key part of our promise to deliver "more than a visible curriculum and challenge all pupils to achieve more than they first think is possible" here at Cirencester Deer Park School.
The timetable is suspended for the last lesson of the day on Wednesday 19 June when pupils will find out more about their activities and the school's expectations for their behaviour.
During Enrichment Week all pupils will be learning new skills, experiencing new situations and developing resilience, independence and confidence.
We look forward to hearing about our pupils' adventures, whether on home turf or further afield. Follow us on Twitter @CDPStoday and look out for reports here on our website.