Enrichment Week 2018
Previewing our Enrichment Week 2018, which will take place Monday 2 to Friday 6 July 2018.
Enrichment Week at Cirencester Deer Park School is a key part of our promise to deliver "more than a visible curriculum and challenge all pupils to achieve more than they first think is possible."
During the week commencing 2 July 2018 all pupils at Cirencester Deer Park School will be off timetable and learning new skills, experiencing new situations and developing resilience, independence and confidence. Whilst our Year 10 pupils are on Work Experience or volunteering in Ghana, pupils in Years 7 to 9 will be taking part in Enrichment Week.
A new programme for Enrichment Week 2018 was launched to pupils in assemblies week commencing 9 October 2017 and more information about each activity and the costs is now available below and on iDeer, with an application deadline of Thursday 2 November 2017.
All pupils in Year 7 will be taking part in our 'Aim for the Stars' programme. Activities are chosen to help develop team building and communication skills and to give individuals a challenge. Pupils in Year 8 and Year 9 have a choice of activities to suit a variety of interests, based at school, based elsewhere in the UK or in Europe.
- Year 7 Aim for the Stars * requires deposit of £25
- Year 8 France (Normandy) * requires deposit of £100
- Year 8 Germany (Rheinland) * requires deposit of £100
- Year 8 M-A-S-S-I-V-E * requires deposit of £15
- Year 8 Musical Theatre
- Year 8 Wales (Castles, Peaks and Coasts) * requires deposit of £100
- Year 9 Cornwall - Artistic Adventure * requires deposit of £100
- Year 9 DofE Bronze Award (70 pupils already signed up and deposit paid)
- Year 9 Football Coaching * requires deposit of £100
- Year 9 STEM * requires a deposit of £15
- Year 9 Upcycling Enterprise
- Year 9 Watersports * requires deposit of £50
Selection is NOT on a first come, first served basis, so there is no need to rush your decision, so long as applications and deposits are received by the deadline of Thursday 2 November.