Artistic submissions wanted
2022 School Calendar
The Friends of Deer Park School are looking for artistic submissions for inclusion in the 2022 school calendar. This year's theme is Pets and Animals.
Any Deer Park pupil, including those currently in Year 6 who will be joining us in September, can submit up to 3 pieces of work in any medium, for example, drawing, painting, photography, textiles, mixed media, printmaking or sculpture.
Some examples of our pupils' classwork in the last year:
- The competition is open to all Deer Park pupils - all year groups that will be with us from September
- The entry deadline is 30 September 2021
- Artwork must be landscape orientation
- You can submit up to 3 pieces of artwork
- Any photographs featuring people must not show their faces
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com with pupil name and tutor group .
Twelve images will be chosen later this year to feature in an official Cirencester Deer Park School 2022 Calendar. These calendars make perfect Christmas gifts! Money raised from the sale of the calendars will go to The Friends of Deer Park to help fund enriching initiatives for pupils.
What might inspire you to create something stunning? Good luck and happy creating! We look forward to seeing your entries.