Artistic submissions wanted
2022 School Calendar
The Friends of Deer Park School are looking for artistic submissions for inclusion in the 2022 school calendar. This year's theme is Pets and Animals.
|Entry deadline extended to Monday 4 October 2021|
Any Deer Park pupil can submit up to 3 pieces of work in any medium, for example, drawing, painting, photography, textiles, mixed media, printmaking or sculpture. All artwork must be landscape orientation.
Some examples of our pupils' classwork in the last year:
- The competition is open to all Deer Park pupils - all year groups that will be with us from September
- The entry deadline has been extended to Monday 4 October 2021
- Artwork must be landscape orientation
- You can submit up to 3 pieces of artwork
- Any photographs featuring people must not show their faces
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with pupil name and tutor group.
Twelve images will be chosen later this year to feature in an official Cirencester Deer Park School 2022 Calendar. These calendars make perfect Christmas gifts! Money raised from the sale of the calendars will go to The Friends of Deer Park to help fund enriching initiatives for pupils.
What might inspire you to create something stunning? Good luck and happy creating! We look forward to seeing your entries.