Item Not Available
Sorry this item is no longer available to view on this site.
- 15 December December 2017 Getting into the festive spirit at Deer Park.
- 15 December November 2017 If there is one faculty involved in more cross curricular activities than another, then it is the English Faculty!
- 15 December October 2017 We encourage our pupils to be active citizens on both a local and global level and Chiquita Henson, Headteacher, three other members of staff and 25 pupils exemplified this when they travelled to Woe in Ghana to volunteer in two project schools. Further teams are preparing to go out and build on thi...
- 15 December September 2017 Each September it is a delight to welcome new pupils to Deer Park, especially those in Year 7, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, eager to learn and smart in their new uniforms!
- 15 December August 2017 In August 2017 our Class of 2017 received their GCSE Results and we were delighted to share in their joy as they opened their envelopes, congratulated and supported each other.
- 15 December July 2017 At Deer Park we offer more than a visible curriculum. Pupils are encouraged to participate in a wide range of extended and extra curricular activities, many of which are designed to support learning as well as promoting interests and developing abilities in new areas.
- 15 December June 2017 You can follow our PE Faculty on their Twitter account @CDPSsport to keep up with fixtures, results and other sporting news.
- 15 December May 2017 In May 2017 we were inspected by Ofsted.
- 15 December April 2017 In April 2017 our first team of Year 10 volunteers travelled to Ghana for an international visit like no other.
- 15 December March 2017 This year our School Dogs Denzil and Cosmo have been in lots of lessons with many different pupils. They have continued to be a huge hit around the school!
- 15 December February 2017 A new logo for our Expressive Arts Faculty and an action-packed year!
- 15 December January 2017 Mental health and wellbeing is important for us all and as 2017 draws to a close it is interesting to read of the government's commitment to increased funding for mental health in schools.