New timetables for all year groups
In order to accomodate the return to school by some of our Year 10s, incorporate some Teams lessons for pupils in Year 7 and Year 8, and make some adjustments for Year 9 learning, we have had to update the timetables for ALL year groups again! You can download the appropriate timetable by year group below.
MS Teams is available with an Office 365 account, which all our pupils have access to, free of charge, whilst they are at Deer Park. Pupils should log on to RMUnify to download Office 365 and to access Teams. We have found that downloading the Teams app onto a computer or mobile device often works better than using the web version.
Click here to read our MS TEAMS' EXPECTATIONS
When using MS Teams:
- The same rules apply as in your regular classrooms in school.
- Teams is not for you to use to communicate with your friends outside of lessons – use other means to do this please. This is very important.
- Please keep your microphone on mute during the class unless your teacher wants you to speak. If the teacher mutes your microphone, please do not change this.
- You can use the camera if you would like to however this is your choice – if you don’t want to then you can still be involved in the class. You can set the camera to have a blurred background. Please avoid things being in the background that could distract (including other family members).
- Ensure that you are dressed appropriately please if you are planning on using the camera.
- Please keep all the class chat about the lessons. It is especially important that your language is appropriate.
- Please make sure that you attend the sessions when they’re scheduled.
- Your teachers have been busy learning how to use this resource FOR YOUR BENEFIT. Please work with them in learning this – It might not always work perfectly!
- If you don’t cooperate in the TEAM (class) we will take you out of the group.
Timings for Teams lessons can be checked in the inbuilt Teams Calendar. Lesson timings are follows:
- P1 09:05-10:05
- P2 10:05-11:05
- P3 11:25-12:25
- P4 12:25-13:25
- P5 13:25-14:25
- P6 14:25-15:25