Read the articles below and keep up to date with our news!
- 26 September Open Evening We are looking forward to welcoming prospective pupils and their parents to our Open Evening on Wednesday 27 September.
- 25 September Year 7 Learning Conference Year 7 Pupil and Parent Learning Conferences.
- 21 September Open Showcase As part of Faculty in Focus, our Expressive Arts faculty held an Open Showcase to give pupils a platform to perform.
- 20 September Careers Convention Careers Convention for the young people of Cirencester.
- 19 September A Day in the Life of Year 7 New Year 7 pupils share their experiences of life at Cirencester Deer Park School.
- 18 September Roald Dahl Day Celebrating Roald Dahl's birthday.
- 18 September An International School We are pleased to announce that we have been successful in our reaccreditation for the British Council’s International School Award from September 2017 to August 2020.
- 17 September GCSE Textiles Trip Visit to the American Museum, Bath on 13 September 2017.
- 17 September Willkommen! Students from Cirencester's twin town in Germany visit Deer Park.
- 15 September Governor Mark Cirencester Deer Park School Governors hit the Mark.
- 08 September Welcome Back We were very pleased to welcome our pupils back to school on Tuesday 5 September 2017 after the long holiday.
- 08 September Email Newsletter This September we are introducing a new system for our weekly email newsletter to parents, which we send each Friday afternoon during term time.
- 24 August GCSE Results Our congratulations go to pupils in our Class of 2017 who, after much anticipation, finally learnt their GCSE results on Thursday 24 August.
- 27 July talk by Dame Helen Ghosh On Tuesday 18 July a selection of Year 10 History pupils had the exciting opportunity to hear a talk given by Dame Helen Ghosh, Director General of the National Trust.
- 21 July Enrichment Week Reports During the week commencing 3 July 2017 all pupils at Cirencester Deer Park School were off timetable and learning new skills, experiencing new situations and developing resilience, independence and confidence. Read more...